Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Irish Potato People

Here is my offering for St. Patrick's Day!


Stormyz's made some of these last year and I wanted to make some of these little guys for myself and the church craft group.  I had fun with the hat placements it gave each one a little characture of it's own. 


I used Crochetsal's pattern for Pet Rock People to start with.  The pattern can be found on her website http://www.crochetsal.com/ give it a look, she has some real cuties. 
 
I thought ILTY - Ivory Tweed for the body would give it a neat mottled effect.  I didn't have a good orange for the hair but this fuzzy dark amber yarn created the look of hair that I wanted. 




Of course you have to have a basketful of potatoes... right?  Lol

May the Luck of the Irish be with you this day and thruout the year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment