Thursday, March 31, 2011

Entrelac Dishcloth or Washcloth

Here is a dishcloth or washcloth whichever you like to call them... lol.  I like to use them for face cloths too.  They are  great for scrubbing faces or dishes.  :-) 



I had left my travel cloth in Minnesota last year, so when I was going to Florida I needed a new cloth.  I like to have a small project to work on on the plane and this one fit the bill....lol.  Plus I love the looks you get when you are using a hook and making something that looks like knit!  The man on the first plane was very intrigued with the effect.

I had a little fun with the stitches.  One row of blocks is done with a row of Tunisian Knit then a row of Purl up the block.  The next row of blocks is done all in Tunisian Knit.  I liked how it came out with all the nubbies.





No comments:

Post a Comment