Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Evergreen Tree

I have been thinking on this idea for a while and it finally got out of my brain... lol.  Of course it was after the Craft Fair so I will have to make a bunch for next year... maybe a forest  :-)




The Tree is about 8" tall and 4" around the base




Here is a shot with Rudy the Reindeer.  I don't have this original one because it is on the way to Morocco to my friends daughter, so she can have a Christmas tree and reindeer.




Here I was just playing around with the pattern to make a snow covered tree.  The green spot is supposes to be where snow has fallen off the branches.  The effect was not exactly what I expected... lol. 

Off to start on the forest!





1 comment:

  1. Carrie, I think I'd love to try this pattern! Aurora said it was very very easy. I could see this being decked up with a silver strand pulled through for garland! Let me know. Thanks and God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete